Camino de Santiago bike tour by Ruta de la Plata, is one of the diverse variants, and this has the singularity to follow an ancient Roman road that joined the populations of the south and north of the country. A trip full of history and exceptional territories. One of the best bike routes in Spain.
St. James’ Way Ruta de la Plata on bike is one of the most attractive alternatives to reach Santiago de Compostela. Roman remains that have reached us are numerous and of high quality, such as the monumental city of Emerita Augusta (Merida), one of the most important capitals of the Roman Empire. Besides the route de la Plata was the main pilgrimage route to Santiago for the people of southern peninsula since the Middle Ages. Through natural sites they are of great beauty.
Unlike the French Way This alternative has several stretches of natural environments with low presence of populations. The route consists of land with gravel roads and roads with minimal parts asphalt. Difficult terrain changed enough in case of rain as some tracks are affected by the mud. It is an alternative that should be avoided in the middle months of summer due to high temperatures in southern Spain.
Duration: 15 days
Transportation of participants and bikes
Lodging and breakfasts
* Prices include sales tax.
* Prices for groups of 8 participants. For groups of fewer participants consult us.
If you like this route, book it now and pedal with us!
- Fill in the form or call us at +34 617 473 501
- Once your petition has been received it will be answered in 24 hr. (working days).
- A quotation will then be sent to make the deposit payment.
- 30 days before your trip begins the remaining amount must be paid.
- Accepted forms of payment: credit card through our website, bank transfer or Paypal.