In the route Cap de Creus and Cadaques on bike we cycle through the captivating Cap de Creus National Park landscapes, which inspired Dali to create some of his masterful works and we end the tour in the picturesque, Mediterranean little town of Cadaqués.
The Natural Park of Cap de Creus is a protected area with a great diversity of habitats, where we find a rich botanical variety and some fantastic geological compositions of slate with strange designs and suggestive shapes.
We start in the touristic town of Roses where we tackle the first ascent that leads us to a spectacular coastal landscape in the protected area that we then follow for several kilometers. After this we make the last ascent, long but affordable and we arrive to a beautiful mountain pass, where we start the descent to Cadaqués with magnificent views along the entire itinerary.
To enjoy this route is necessary some cycling experience through small ascents and irregular paths
This route is a part of the visit programs “A day cycling on the outskirts of Barcelona”. This program presents a variety of fascinating routes that can be taken from the city. We’ll travel from Barcelona in a comfortable, air-conditioned and modern van to our destination just outside the metropolitan area. Our van is fitted with a trailer that carries the bicycles that we’ll be using on the cycling trip of your choice.
Duration: 1 days
Transportation of participants and bikes
(in guided modality)
* Prices include sales tax.
* Prices for groups of 8 participants. For groups of fewer participants consult us.
If you like this route, book it now and pedal with us!
- Fill in the form or call us at +34 617 473 501
- Once your petition has been received it will be answered in 24 hr. (working days).
- A quotation will then be sent to make the deposit payment.
- 30 days before your trip begins the remaining amount must be paid.
- Accepted forms of payment: credit card through our website, bank transfer or Paypal.