Empordà Bike Full Path, link of both 1st and 2nd itineraries that offer a complete perspective of the Empordà area. With one additional day for visiting the protected area of Aiguamolls de l’Empordà and the Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes
The Empordà Bike Full Path is a combination of our bike route through the Alt Emporda: between sea and mountains, and the route Medieval towns of Empordà on bike. With this option we obtain a complete picture of the two regions of Empordà and cycle through the most significant coastal and interior towns within the two routes. With the attraction of visiting the Monument of Sant Pere de Rodes, an important cultural heritage site located in a scenic area of great beauty. The route has a flatter first part and a second part, from Rosas, sportier and demanding.
Duration: 7 days
Transportation of participants and bikes
Lodging and breakfasts
(in guided modality)
Assistance and maintenance of bikes
SELF GUIDED ROUTES
* Prices include sales tax.
* Prices for groups of 8 participants. For groups of fewer participants consult us.
If you like this route, book it now and pedal with us!
- Fill in the form or call us at +34 617 473 501
- Once your petition has been received it will be answered in 24 hr. (working days).
- A quotation will then be sent to make the deposit payment.
- 30 days before your trip begins the remaining amount must be paid.
- Accepted forms of payment: credit card through our website, bank transfer or Paypal.