People say that Empordà is the most similar to Tuscany territory outside of Italy. And the truth is that its’ historical remains, its’ art, its’ rich gastronomy and peace that its’ landscape transmits make the relationship easily perceived.
We cross coastal towns of great beauty such as Calella de Palafrugell; medieval villages like Peratallada, or Monells; monumental sites such as the Iberian settlement of Ullastret or the Greek colony of Empúries and nature reserves like the Natural Park dels Aiguamolls. The bike route through medieval towns of the Empordà will be done on paths in perfect condition, traffic-free roads and a substantially flat profile on most of the route.
Duration: 3 days
Transportation of participants and bikes
Lodging and breakfasts
(in guided modality)
Assistance and maintenance of bikes
* Prices include sales tax.
* Prices for groups of 8 participants. For groups of fewer participants consult us.
If you like this route, book it now and pedal with us!
- Fill in the form or call us at +34 617 473 501
- Once your petition has been received it will be answered in 24 hr. (working days).
- A quotation will then be sent to make the deposit payment.
- 30 days before your trip begins the remaining amount must be paid.
- Accepted forms of payment: credit card through our website, bank transfer or Paypal.