We’ll cycle across the famous Penedès vineyards and end the excursion with a visit to one of its many wine cellars.
The influence of the sun and the proximity of the Mediterranean make the Penedès a privileged territory for the vineyards. The most recent discoveries in the archaeological site of the Font de la Canya place their cultivation in the ancient Iberian populations of the 5th century BC.
In the route Penedès vineyards on bike we cycle through the green fields of vineyards, cross the old and charming rural towns and finally we taste the great wines of the region. One experience that is a complete immersion in this special land.
This route is a part of the visit programs “A day cycling on the outskirts of Barcelona”. This program presents a variety of fascinating routes that can be taken from the city. We’ll travel from Barcelona in a comfortable, air-conditioned and modern van to our destination just outside the metropolitan area. Our van is fitted with a trailer that carries the bicycles that we’ll be using on the cycling trip of your choice.
If you have an additional day to explore these regions we recommended check out other short routes here (using the filter routes by…Catalonia)
Duration: 1 days
Transportation of participants and bikes
SELF GUIDED ROUTES
* Prices include sales tax.
Price per person up to four participants. Consult prices for groups.
If you like this route, book it now and pedal with us!
- Fill in the form or call us at +34 617 473 501
- Once your petition has been received it will be answered in 24 hr. (working days).
- A quotation will then be sent to make the deposit payment.
- 30 days before your trip begins the remaining amount must be paid.
- Accepted forms of payment: credit card through our website, bank transfer or Paypal.