Cycling by the Emporda medieval towns
DURATION: 1 days | DIFFICULTY: | MODALITY: Cycletouring / MTB
In the route Cycling by the Emporda medieval towns we’ll cycle on L’Emporda`s narrow streets and visit charming, age-old medieval towns where we’ll see arcaded squares, castles and romanesque churches.
The Empordà is located in the north of Catalonia where the Pyrenees arise from the Natural Park of Cap de Creus designing the special landscapes that Dali immortalized. In the east one of the most beautiful Mediterranean coasts and in the west a plain surrounded by vineyards, olive and cypress trees encircled by charming little towns full of history and calm. A land frequently compared to Italian Tuscany.
This route is a part of the visit programs “A day cycling on the outskirts of Barcelona”. This program presents a variety of fascinating routes that can be taken from the city. We’ll travel from Barcelona in a comfortable, air-conditioned and modern van to our destination just outside the metropolitan area. Our van is fitted with a trailer that carries the bicycles that we’ll be using on the cycling trip of your choice.
If you have an additional day to explore these regions we recommended the 3 days Empordà medieval towns on bike, or check out other short routes here (using the filter routes by… Catalonia)
Duration: 1 days
Transportation of participants and bikes
(in guided modality)
SELF GUIDED ROUTES
* Prices include sales tax.
* Prices for groups of 8 participants. For groups of fewer participants consult us.
If you like this route, book it now and pedal with us!
- Fill in the form or call us at +34 617 473 501
- Once your petition has been received it will be answered in 24 hr. (working days).
- A quotation will then be sent to make the deposit payment.
- 30 days before your trip begins the remaining amount must be paid.
- Accepted forms of payment: credit card through our website, bank transfer or Paypal.